Wednesday, October 13, 2010

posers

Besides the scrapes, bruises, and broken bones riding is the best hobby there is. The thing I hate the most is people who say, “Riding isn’t hard, all you have to do is twist the throttle.” If someone says this they are totally full of it! I have been riding for 13 years and it is the hardest thing I have ever done. It takes tremendous skill and stamina.

5 comments:

  1. I think you are right. It is rediculious when people think that riding is easy. I know that you have more expirence than I do, so you have gained a lot more knowledge to what you are doing. Riding comes with a lot of technical problems, and you have to learn the balance and what you are capable of before you just jump into the ridng world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck ya fu i agree i hate on fakes all day thats all you have in this world is your word and if your word isnt real than neither are you so posers dont belong hahahahhahahaha so ya stay away from the fakes and keep it real with the real hahahah later fu

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my rideing days i Havent had any realy bad wreaks just the one at the step down at sweentys and yes rideing is the hartdist sport out there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah dude i totally agree I don't ride very often and I,ve never been to a track. Although going to the bijou and rideing on me and dalton's (homeade) track is tough work and REALLY makes you tired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dylan!
    Haha remember when I ran your 4 wheeler into a pole in like 4th or 5th grade. Goodness that was funny!

    ReplyDelete